You can then cut out your designs and use them in other crafting projects!
- Attach string or ribbon to your butterflies to turn them into paper hanging ornaments or bunting.
- Decorate your cut out butterflies using paints, glitter, sequins or even jewels to make them sparkle!
- Turn your larger butterflies into handmade gift tags or use your finished sheet as giftwrapping.
- Decorate your handmade cards or use as them as scrap booking embellishments.
- Use your designs to decorate the front of a sketchbook or notepad.
- Turn your finished sheet in to a paper lantern (for use with battery powered tealights).
You can download the sheet for free by clicking on the link below,
I cant wait to see what you all come up with!
Disclaimer - All of these images are copyright protected. My art is my livelihood, and I offer this for your personal, non-commercial, household use only. You are not permitted to sell or distribute or copy these images in any way (this includes any craft items made from these images).